Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 heavy chain (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG1 heavy chain (FITC)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG1. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins is less than 2%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 5.8
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97239 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97239 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Roberts EL et al. Improved expansion of equine cord blood derived mesenchymal stromal cells by using microcarriers in stirred suspension bioreactors. J Biol Eng 13:25 (2019). PubMed: 30949237
- Travis OK et al. Chronic infusion of interleukin-17 promotes hypertension, activation of cytolytic natural killer cells, and vascular dysfunction in pregnant rats. Physiol Rep 7:e14038 (2019). PubMed: 30963715
- Jezkova L et al. Particles with similar LET values generate DNA breaks of different complexity and reparability: a high-resolution microscopy analysis of ?H2AX/53BP1 foci. Nanoscale 10:1162-1179 (2018). PubMed: 29271466
- Shields CA et al. Placental ischemia-stimulated T-helper 17 cells induce preeclampsia-associated cytolytic natural killer cells during pregnancy. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 315:R336-R343 (2018). PubMed: 29718698
- Alizadeh AH et al. Cell Identity, Proliferation, and Cytogenetic Assessment of Equine Umbilical Cord Blood Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. Stem Cells Dev N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30251918