Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG1 - heavy chain (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG1 heavy chain (FITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG1 - heavy chain (FITC), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab98692 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98692 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98692 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Picton LD et al. Sodium Pumps Mediate Activity-Dependent Changes in Mammalian Motor Networks. J Neurosci 37:906-921 (2017). PubMed: 28123025
- Bozok Cetintas V et al. Effects of flavopiridol on critical regulation pathways of CD133high/CD44high lung cancer stem cells. Medicine (Baltimore) 95:e5150 (2016). PubMed: 27787370