Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG1 (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. Similar dilution to primary antibody.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/25000 Chemiluminescent|
IHC image of Histone H1.0 staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab11080, 7.5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab98693, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
This product has been referenced in:
- Ozek C et al. Growth Differentiation Factor 11 treatment leads to neuronal and vascular improvements in the hippocampus of aged mice. Sci Rep 8:17293 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30470794) »
- Gulati S et al. Attenuation of opioid tolerance by ETB receptor agonist, IRL-1620, is independent of an accompanied decrease in nerve growth factor in mice. Heliyon 3:e00317 (2017). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 28626808) »