Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG1 (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG1.
Cross reactivity with immunoglobulins is less than 2%. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Less than 1% cross reactivity to human and rat IgG1 was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG1 from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. Antiserum was cross adsorbed using human and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to mouse IgG1 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. Similar dilution to primary antibody.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/25000 Chemiluminescent|
IHC image of Histone H1.0 staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab11080, 7.5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab98693, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98693 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Blokhina EA et al. Plant-Produced Recombinant Influenza A Virus Candidate Vaccine Based on Flagellin Linked to Conservative Fragments of M2 Protein and Hemagglutintin. Plants (Basel) 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32013187
- Ozek C et al. Growth Differentiation Factor 11 treatment leads to neuronal and vascular improvements in the hippocampus of aged mice. Sci Rep 8:17293 (2018). PubMed: 30470794
- Lynn MA et al. Early-Life Antibiotic-Driven Dysbiosis Leads to Dysregulated Vaccine Immune Responses in Mice. Cell Host Microbe 23:653-660.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29746836
- Gulati S et al. Attenuation of opioid tolerance by ETB receptor agonist, IRL-1620, is independent of an accompanied decrease in nerve growth factor in mice. Heliyon 3:e00317 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28626808
- Liu SA et al. Intramuscular Immunization of Mice with the Live-Attenuated Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Vaccine Strain VC2 Expressing Equine Herpesvirus 1 (EHV-1) Glycoprotein D Generates Anti-EHV-1 Immune Responses in Mice. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). ELISA . PubMed: 28404844
- Koirala P et al. HHLA2, a member of the B7 family, is expressed in human osteosarcoma and is associated with metastases and worse survival. Sci Rep 6:31154 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27531281
- Sochalska M et al. Conditional knockdown of BCL2A1 reveals rate-limiting roles in BCR-dependent B-cell survival. Cell Death Differ 23:628-39 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26450454
- Garrett SM et al. Agonism of the 5-hydroxytryptamine 1F receptor promotes mitochondrial biogenesis and recovery from acute kidney injury. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 350:257-64 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24849926