Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (FITC)
See all IgG2a secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG2a. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins is less than 2%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 3.8
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97244 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97244 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Giovannoni F et al. Cellular promyelocytic leukemia protein is an important dengue virus restriction factor. PLoS One 10:e0125690 (2015). IF . PubMed: 25962098
- Landa-Solís C et al. Cryopreserved CD90+ cells obtained from mobilized peripheral blood in sheep: a new source of mesenchymal stem cells for preclinical applications. Cell Tissue Bank : (2015). IF . PubMed: 26220398