Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (HRP)
See all IgG2a secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG2a. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins is less than 2%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97245 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. Similar dilution to primary antibody.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. Colorimetric 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminescent 1/5000 - 1/25000|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
IHC image of SSB staining in Human breast adenocarcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab75927, 0.5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (Ab97245, 1/200 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97245 has been referenced in 24 publications.
- Liu C et al. The mucosal adjuvant effect of plant polysaccharides for induction of protective immunity against Helicobacter pylori infection. Vaccine 37:1053-1061 (2019). PubMed: 30665774
- Kong R & Yin J Efficacy of subcutaneous immunotherapy in a mouse model of Humulus pollen-induced allergic asthma. Am J Transl Res 11:280-289 (2019). PubMed: 30787986
- Choi A et al. Chimeric Hemagglutinin-Based Influenza Virus Vaccines Induce Protective Stalk-Specific Humoral Immunity and Cellular Responses in Mice. Immunohorizons 3:133-148 (2019). PubMed: 31032479
- Broecker F et al. A mosaic hemagglutinin-based influenza virus vaccine candidate protects mice from challenge with divergent H3N2 strains. NPJ Vaccines 4:31 (2019). PubMed: 31341648
- Xue RY et al. Synthetic Lipopeptide Enhances Protective Immunity Against Helicobacter pylori Infection. Front Immunol 10:1372 (2019). PubMed: 31258538