Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (PE/Cy7®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (PE/Cy7®) preadsorbed
See all IgG2a secondary antibodies
ab130787 reacts with the heavy chain of Mouse IgG2a as demonstrated by ELISA, FLISA, and/or Flow Cytometry. Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (PE/Cy7 ®) preadsorbed shows minimal cross reactivity with Human immunoglobulins.
Cross absorption: Mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA, pooled Human sera and purified Human paraproteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG2a paraproteins
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.1
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab130787 is purified by affinity chromatography on Mouse IgG2a covalently linked to agarose.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130787 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab130787 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Ricklin ME et al. Virus replicon particle vaccines expressing nucleoprotein of influenza A virus mediate enhanced inflammatory responses in pigs. Sci Rep 7:16379 (2017). PubMed: 29180817
- Kaibuchi N et al. Cytological character of mini pig mesenchymal stromal cells from various tissues and the attempt of cell sheet formation. Regen Ther 6:83-89 (2017). PubMed: 30271842