Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (HRP)
See all IgG2b secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG2b. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins is less than 2%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97250 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. Similar dilution to primary antibody.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. WB-Colorimetric 1/2000 - 1/20000; WB-Chemiluminescent 1/5000 - 1/25000|
IHC image of Coilin staining in human testis formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab87913, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab97250, 1/500 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang Y et al. BYD Ameliorates Oxidative Stress-Induced Myocardial Apoptosis in Heart Failure Post-Acute Myocardial Infarction via the P38 MAPK-CRYAB Signaling Pathway. Front Physiol 9:505 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29867551) »
- Hasham MG et al. Systemic autoimmunity induced by the TLR7/8 agonist Resiquimod causes myocarditis and dilated cardiomyopathy in a new mouse model of autoimmune heart disease. Dis Model Mech 10:259-270 (2017). ELISA . Read more (PubMed: 28250051) »