Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG2b secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (HRP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. Antiserum was cross adsorbed using human and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to HRP.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary EISA).|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000-1/20000 dilution, Chemiluminescent: Use 1/5000-1/25000 dilution).|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98703 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.