Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (PE/Cy7®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (PE/Cy7®) preadsorbed
See all IgG2b secondary antibodies
ab130790 reacts with the heavy chain of Mouse IgG2b as demonstrated by ELISA, FLISA, and/or Flow Cytometry. Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (PE/Cy7 ®) preadsorbed shows minimal cross reactivity with Human immunoglobulins.
Cross absorption: Mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG3 and IgA, pooled Human sera and purified Human paraproteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WBmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG2b paraproteins
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab130790 is purified by affinity chromatography on Mouse IgG2b covalently linked to agarose.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130790 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab130790 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Ricklin ME et al. Virus replicon particle vaccines expressing nucleoprotein of influenza A virus mediate enhanced inflammatory responses in pigs. Sci Rep 7:16379 (2017). PubMed: 29180817
- Frie MC et al. Dairy Cows Naturally Infected with Bovine Leukemia Virus Exhibit Abnormal B- and T-Cell Phenotypes after Primary and Secondary Exposures to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin. Front Vet Sci 4:112 (2017). PubMed: 28770217