Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG2c heavy chain (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG2c heavy chain (HRP)
See all IgG2c secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA, the antiserum reacts specifically with mouse IgG2c in C57BL/6, SJL, C57BL/10, CB20, C57BL/6 by Balb/C crosses and pools of serum of outbred mice obtained from several commercial sources. No antibody was detected against immunoglobulin light chains, other IgG subclasses or non-immunogloublin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity to IgG2c. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97255 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000)|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97255 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Yang M et al. Plant-produced Zika virus envelope protein elicits neutralizing immune responses that correlate with protective immunity against Zika virus in mice. Plant Biotechnol J 16:572-580 (2018). PubMed: 28710796
- Bian H et al. Beneficial effects of extracts from Lucilia sericata maggots on burn wounds in rats. Mol Med Rep 16:7213-7220 (2017). PubMed: 28944889
- Yu Q et al. A New Adjuvant MTOM Mediates Mycobacterium tuberculosis Subunit Vaccine to Enhance Th1-Type T Cell Immune Responses and IL-2(+) T Cells. Front Immunol 8:585 (2017). PubMed: 28572807
- Ng HI et al. Potent response of QS-21 as a vaccine adjuvant in the skin when delivered with the Nanopatch, resulted in adjuvant dose sparing. Sci Rep 6:29368 (2016). ELISA . PubMed: 27404789
- Teng X et al. Immunogenicity and protective efficacy of DMT liposome-adjuvanted tuberculosis subunit CTT3H vaccine. Hum Vaccin Immunother 11:1456-64 (2015). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 25905680
- Wang X et al. Protection against Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection offered by a new multistage subunit vaccine correlates with increased number of IFN-?+ IL-2+ CD4+ and IFN-?+ CD8+ T cells. PLoS One 10:e0122560 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25822536