Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG + IgM secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG and Mouse IgM.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native protein (purified) (Mouse)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis product was prepared from polyspecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesThis antibody was labelled with fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC, MW 390 da) Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.8 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgGAbsorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IF (microscopy): 1/500 - 1/2500.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab47830 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Kitakaze K et al. Combined replacement effects of human modified ß-hexosaminidase B and GM2 activator protein on GM2 gangliosidoses fibroblasts. Biochem Biophys Rep 7:157-163 (2016). PubMed: 28955902
- Li CY et al. CFTR is essential for sperm fertilizing capacity and is correlated with sperm quality in humans. Hum Reprod 25:317-27 (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19923167
- Murphy MJ et al. Essential role for Pbx1 in corneal morphogenesis. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:795-803 (2010). PubMed: 19797217
- Chen WY et al. Cl- Is Required for HCO3- Entry Necessary for Sperm Capacitation in Guinea Pig: Involvement of a Cl-/HCO3- Exchanger (SLC26A3) and CFTR. Biol Reprod : (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18784352