Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG + IgM secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, anti-Peroxidase, Mouse IgG and Mouse IgM.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Electron Microscopymore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native proteins (purified) (Mouse)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPrepared from polyspecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption (s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47827 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/40000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Yi L et al. MicroRNA-130a inhibits growth and metastasis of osteosarcoma cells by directly targeting ZEB1. Mol Med Rep 16:3606-3612 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28714003) »
- Wang SK et al. Fam83h null mice support a neomorphic mechanism for human ADHCAI. Mol Genet Genomic Med 4:46-67 (2016). WB . Read more (PubMed: 26788537) »