Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Electron Microscopy
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG + IgM secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, anti-Peroxidase, Mouse IgG and Mouse IgM.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Electron Microscopymore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native proteins (purified) (Mouse)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPrepared from polyspecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption (s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47827 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/40000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab47827 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ke B et al. Interleukin-7 Resensitizes Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer to Cisplatin via Inhibition of ABCG2. Mediators Inflamm 2019:7241418 (2019). PubMed: 31915416
- Yi L et al. MicroRNA-130a inhibits growth and metastasis of osteosarcoma cells by directly targeting ZEB1. Mol Med Rep 16:3606-3612 (2017). PubMed: 28714003
- Wang SK et al. Fam83h null mice support a neomorphic mechanism for human ADHCAI. Mol Genet Genomic Med 4:46-67 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26788537
- Ji Q et al. Intrathecal injection of phosphodiesterase 4B-specific siRNA attenuates neuropathic pain in rats with L5 spinal nerve ligation. Mol Med Rep 13:1914-22 (2016). PubMed: 26706904
- Stratmann AT et al. Establishment of a human 3D lung cancer model based on a biological tissue matrix combined with a Boolean in silico model. Mol Oncol 8:351-65 (2014). PubMed: 24388494
- Ehsan N et al. Significant correlation of TLR4 expression with the clinicopathological features of invasive ductal carcinoma of the breast. Tumour Biol 34:1053-9 (2013). PubMed: 23338716
- Sakamoto N & Rosenberg AS Apolipoprotein B binding domains: evidence that they are cell-penetrating peptides that efficiently deliver antigenic Peptide for cross-presentation of cytotoxic T cells. J Immunol 186:5004-11 (2011). ELISA . PubMed: 21402897