Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (HRP)
See all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts with mouse IgG, IgA and IgM. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with immunoglobulins from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102448 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. Primary dilution.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: Use 1/5,000-1/30,000 dilution; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/10,000-1/50,000 dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102448 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Luo T et al. Adipocytes enhance expression of osteoclast adhesion-related molecules through the CXCL12/CXCR4 signalling pathway. Cell Prolif 50:N/A (2017). PubMed: 27868262
- Liu B et al. Immunolocalization of MMP9 and MMP2 in osteolytic metastasis originating from MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 14:1099-106 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27278284
- Hagarman JA et al. Coordinate regulation of DNA methylation and H3K27me3 in mouse embryonic stem cells. PLoS One 8:e53880 (2013). PubMed: 23326524
- Murphy PJ et al. Single-molecule analysis of combinatorial epigenomic states in normal and tumor cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:7772-7 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23610441