Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (DyLight® 594)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (DyLight® 594)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgM. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97009 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97009 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Aoki M et al. Comparison of ceramide retention in the stratum corneum between dry skin and normal skin using animal model with fluorescent imaging method. Skin Res Technol 25:158-164 (2019). PubMed: 30368923
- Rutering J et al. Improved Method for Isolation of Neonatal Rat Cardiomyocytes with Increased Yield of C-Kit+ Cardiac Progenitor Cells. J Stem Cell Res Ther 5:1-8 (0). IF, Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26937295