Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (HRP)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgM. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminiscence: 1/5000 - 1/25000)|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
IHC image of Hsp70 staining in human lung formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab5442, 1/2000 dilution overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab97230, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
This product has been referenced in:
- Jiang Y et al. Aberrant O-glycosylation contributes to tumorigenesis in human colorectal cancer. J Cell Mol Med 22:4875-4885 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29999571) »
- Stark AK et al. PI3Kd hyper-activation promotes development of B cells that exacerbate Streptococcus pneumoniae infection in an antibody-independent manner. Nat Commun 9:3174 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30093657) »