Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgM secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (HRP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98679 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000. Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000).|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (as Primary).|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
ab98679 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.