Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, WB, ELISA, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgM secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (HRP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98679 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000. Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000).|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (as Primary).|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98679 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.