Product nameGoat Anti-Pig IgA H&L (HRP)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Pig IgA (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112746 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: Use 1/1000-1/10000 dilution; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/1000-1/30000 dilution|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as primary antibody|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Vlaminck J et al. A Phosphorylcholine-Containing Glycolipid-like Antigen Present on the Surface of Infective Stage Larvae of Ascaris spp. Is a Major Antibody Target in Infected Pigs and Humans. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 10:e0005166 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27906979) »