Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Pig IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Pig IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Pig IgG - H&L (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with pig IgG and with light chains common to other pig immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to HRP.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102135 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. By chemiluminescent detection. Use at 1/5000-1/30000 with colorimetric detection.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102135 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.