Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Pig IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6915 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/20000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6915 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Chang YF et al. Differences in immune responses of pigs vaccinated with Salmonella Typhimurium and S. Choleraesuis strains and challenged with S. Choleraesuis. Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis 65:41-47 (2019). PubMed: 31300124
- Endmann A et al. Cationic lipid-formulated DNA vaccine against hepatitis B virus: immunogenicity of MIDGE-Th1 vectors encoding small and large surface antigen in comparison to a licensed protein vaccine. PLoS One 9:e101715 (2014). PubMed: 24992038