Product nameGoat Anti-Pig IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-Frmore details
Full length native Swine IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6915 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/20000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product has been referenced in:
- Endmann A et al. Cationic lipid-formulated DNA vaccine against hepatitis B virus: immunogenicity of MIDGE-Th1 vectors encoding small and large surface antigen in comparison to a licensed protein vaccine. PLoS One 9:e101715 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 24992038) »