Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgA alpha chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgA alpha chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgA.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.00136% Zinc chloride, 1.19% HEPES
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97187 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/10000. (as primary).|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. (Chemiluminescent).|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97187 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Pasternak JA et al. Intrauterine vaccination induces a dose-sensitive primary humoral response with limited evidence of recall potential. Am J Reprod Immunol 80:e12855 (2018). PubMed: 29607560
- Piekarowicz A et al. Oral Immunization of Rabbits with S. enterica Typhimurium Expressing Neisseria gonorrhoeae Filamentous Phage F6 Induces Bactericidal Antibodies Against N. gonorrhoeae. Sci Rep 6:22549 (2016). PubMed: 26939573