Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (FITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 3.7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97199 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gunasekar P et al. Vitamin D and macrophage polarization in epicardial adipose tissue of atherosclerotic swine. PLoS One 13:e0199411 (2018). PubMed: 30296271
- Kazemi M et al. Modulation of axonal sprouting along rostro-caudal axis of dorsal hippocampus and no neuronal survival in parahippocampal cortices by long-term post-lesion melatonin administration in lithium-pilocarpine model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Anat Cell Biol 49:21-33 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27051565
- Engel P et al. Gut symbionts from distinct hosts exhibit genotoxic activity via divergent colibactin biosynthesis pathways. Appl Environ Microbiol 81:1502-12 (2015). PubMed: 25527542
- Pucker AD et al. Ciliary Muscle Cell Changes During Guinea Pig Development. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 56:7691-6 (2015). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 26641547