Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000)|
IHC image of beta Actin staining in normal human colon, formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissue*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8227, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (Ab97200, 1/200 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97200 has been referenced in 39 publications.
- Liu C et al. The mucosal adjuvant effect of plant polysaccharides for induction of protective immunity against Helicobacter pylori infection. Vaccine 37:1053-1061 (2019). PubMed: 30665774
- Zhang P et al. IQ motif containing D (IQCD), a new acrosomal protein involved in the acrosome reaction and fertilisation. Reprod Fertil Dev 31:898-914 (2019). PubMed: 30712531
- Hu Y et al. Overexpression of SIRT4 inhibits the proliferation of gastric cancer cells through cell cycle arrest. Oncol Lett 17:2171-2176 (2019). PubMed: 30745932
- Qiao J et al. Inhibition of HIF-1a restrains fracture healing via regulation of autophagy in a rat model. Exp Ther Med 17:1884-1890 (2019). PubMed: 30783464
- Yang Y et al. White light emitting diode induces autophagy in hippocampal neuron cells through GSK-3-mediated GR and RORa pathways. Aging (Albany NY) 11:1832-1849 (2019). PubMed: 30923260