Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, WB, ELISA, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98467 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/25000.
Use 1/5000 - 1/25000 by chemiluminescent detection. Use at 1/2000 - 1/20000 by colorimetric detection.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98467 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- McLean FH et al. A high-fat diet induces rapid changes in the mouse hypothalamic proteome. Nutr Metab (Lond) 16:26 (2019). PubMed: 31168311
- Lu Y et al. Cambogin suppresses dextran sulphate sodium-induced colitis by enhancing Treg cell stability and function. Br J Pharmacol 175:1085-1099 (2018). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 29352742
- Kabiri N et al. Beneficial effects of pioglitazone and metformin in murine model of polycystic ovaries via improvement of chemerin gene up-regulation. Daru 22:39 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24762064