Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (20nm Gold) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Gold 20nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Electron Microscopy
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (20nm Gold) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Electron Microscopymore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27237 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab27237 used in Electron Microscopy.Subcellular localization of RIG-I in human neutrophils. Isolated peripheral blood neutrophils were fixed, washed with PBS, permeabilized, and blocked (10% normal goat serum, 10 mm glycine, and 0.2% Tween 20 in diluent containing 0.5% bovine serum albumin and 0.5% Triton X-100 in PBS). For visualization of RIG-I, the grids were incubated with anti-RIG-I antibody and a gold-conjugated secondary antibody (gold sphere diameter, 5 nm; ab27237, Abcam). Finally, the grids were stained with 1% uranyl acetate. Negative controls were obtained by omitting the primary antibody.Arrows indicate RIG-I staining. The red arrows mark RIG-I associated with a vesicle-like structure.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab27237 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Rathsam C et al. Characterization of inter-crystallite peptides in human enamel rods reveals contribution by the Y allele of amelogenin. J Struct Biol 204:26-37 (2018). PubMed: 29959991
- Riessland M et al. Neurocalcin Delta Suppression Protects against Spinal Muscular Atrophy in Humans and across Species by Restoring Impaired Endocytosis. Am J Hum Genet 100:297-315 (2017). PubMed: 28132687
- Marcos V et al. Free DNA in cystic fibrosis airway fluids correlates with airflow obstruction. Mediators Inflamm 2015:408935 (2015). PubMed: 25918476
- Riopel M et al. Ultrastructural and immunohistochemical analysis of the 8-20 week human fetal pancreas. Islets 6:e982949 (2014). PubMed: 25425025
- Berger M et al. Neutrophils Express Distinct RNA Receptors in a Non-canonical Way. J Biol Chem 287:19409-17 (2012). Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 22532562