Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97047 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/30000. ELISA-Coating: 1:100 - 1:500; ELISA-Primary 1:1000 - 1:30,000|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. WB-Colorimetric 1:1,000 - 1:10,000; WB-Chemiluminescent 1:1,000 - 1:30,000|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97047 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Stojic L et al. A high-content RNAi screen reveals multiple roles for long noncoding RNAs in cell division. Nat Commun 11:1851 (2020). PubMed: 32296040
- Yan M et al. Glucose impairs angiogenesis and promotes ventricular remodelling following myocardial infarction via upregulation of microRNA-17. Exp Cell Res 381:191-200 (2019). PubMed: 31075259
- Chen K et al. Intermedin1-53 enhances angiogenesis and attenuates adverse remodeling following myocardial infarction by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Mol Med Rep 15:1497-1506 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28259938
- Han B et al. Protective effects of tetrandrine on brain cells in phenobarbital-dependent and -withdrawn rats. Mol Med Rep 11:1939-44 (2015). PubMed: 25434925
- Huang D et al. Effect of combined treatment with rosuvastatin and protein kinase Cß2 inhibitor on angiogenesis following myocardial infarction in diabetic rats. Int J Mol Med 35:829-38 (2015). PubMed: 25524396
- Zhu Y et al. Quantification of microRNA-210 in the cerebrospinal fluid and serum: Implications for Alzheimer's disease. Exp Ther Med 9:1013-1017 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25667669