Publishing research using ab150078? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab150078 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Zhao S et al. Plant HP1 protein ADCP1 links multivalent H3K9 methylation readout to heterochromatin formation. Cell Res 29:54-66 (2019). PubMed: 30425322
- Wan Q et al. Artesunate protects against surgery-induced knee arthrofibrosis by activating Beclin-1-mediated autophagy via inhibition of mTOR signaling. Eur J Pharmacol 854:149-158 (2019). PubMed: 30995437
- Eriksson P et al. Characterization of avian influenza virus attachment patterns to human and pig tissues. Sci Rep 8:12215 (2018). PubMed: 30111851
- Chi Y et al. Loss of runx1 function results in B cell immunodeficiency but not T cell in adult zebrafish. Open Biol 8:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30045885
- Zhang C et al. Photodynamic opening of the blood-brain barrier to high weight molecules and liposomes through an optical clearing skull window. Biomed Opt Express 9:4850-4862 (2018). PubMed: 30319907
- Doll S et al. Region and cell-type resolved quantitative proteomic map of the human heart. Nat Commun 8:1469 (2017). PubMed: 29133944
- Sun X et al. NOX4- and Nrf2-mediated oxidative stress induced by silver nanoparticles in vascular endothelial cells. J Appl Toxicol 37:1428-1437 (2017). PubMed: 28815642
- Jiang WJ et al. Amphiregulin Antibody and Reduction of Axial Elongation in Experimental Myopia. EBioMedicine 17:134-144 (2017). PubMed: 28256400
- Fazalul Rahiman SS et al. Dynorphin 1-17 and Its N-Terminal Biotransformation Fragments Modulate Lipopolysaccharide-Stimulated Nuclear Factor-kappa B Nuclear Translocation, Interleukin-1beta and Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha in Differentiated THP-1 Cells. PLoS One 11:e0153005 (2016). PubMed: 27055013
- Dreßen M et al. A novel de novo TBX5 mutation in a patient with Holt-Oram syndrome leading to a dramatically reduced biological function. Mol Genet Genomic Med 4:557-67 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27652283
- Lin B et al. Global analysis of H3K4me3 and H3K27me3 profiles in glioblastoma stem cells and identification of SLC17A7 as a bivalent tumor suppressor gene. Oncotarget 6:5369-81 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25749033