Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 790. Ex: 782nm, Em: 805nm
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: WB
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Rabbit IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 790. Ex: 782nm, Em: 805nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
We batch test Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790), ab175781 in fluorescent WB. Although we don’t batch test for ICC, ELISA, IHC-Fr or Flow cytometry customers have had success using Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790), ab175781 in these applications.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150077)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab150078)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150079)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150080)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab175471)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab175652)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680) (ab175773)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (ab182016)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205718)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab207995)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody - Microtubule Marker (ab18251) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab27252) at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 790) (ab175781) at 1/10000 dilution
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 5% Milk before being incubated with ab18251 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using ab175781 at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
Cross-reactivity of the polyclonal secondary antibody ab182016 was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards at 1 µg/ml (50 µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. ab182016 was then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6885) was used at 1/10,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT.
For the batch tested, ab182016 showed a cross-reactivity of 5-7% towards Human IgG and below 2% towards Mouse IgG, Rat IgG and Chicken IgY.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182016).
Cross-reactivity of Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (ab182016) and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L obtained from two different vendors was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards (Rabbit, Human, Mouse and Rat) at 1 µg/ml (50 µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. Secondary antibodies were then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6885) was used at 1/10,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT. This data is from a representative dilution.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182016).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175781 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yin W et al. Circular RNA circ_0007142 Facilitates Colorectal Cancer Progression by Modulating CDC25A Expression via miR-122-5p. Onco Targets Ther 13:3689-3701 (2020). PubMed: 32431519
- Zhu M et al. miR-217-5p regulates myogenesis in skeletal muscle stem cells by targeting FGFR2. Mol Med Rep 22:850-858 (2020). PubMed: 32626929
- Chen X et al. Long Non-Coding RNA SNHG14 Regulates SPIN1 Expression to Accelerate Tumor Progression in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer by Sponging miR-382-5p. Cancer Manag Res 12:9113-9123 (2020). PubMed: 33061605
- Fan H et al. Long Non-Coding RNAs (lncRNAs) Tumor-Suppressive Role of lncRNA on Chromosome 8p12 (TSLNC8) Inhibits Tumor Metastasis and Promotes Apoptosis by Regulating Interleukin 6 (IL-6)/Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 (STAT3)/Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1-alpha (HIF-1a) Signaling Pathway in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Med Sci Monit 25:7624-7633 (2019). PubMed: 31601776
- Ma M et al. Bidirectional modulation of insulin action by reactive oxygen species in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Mol Med Rep 18:807-814 (2018). PubMed: 29767231
- Yang L et al. MiR-9-3p augments apoptosis induced by H2O2 through down regulation of Herpud1 in glioma. PLoS One 12:e0174839 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28430789
- Xie J et al. Small interfering RNA-induced inhibition of epithelial cell transforming sequence 2 suppresses the proliferation, migration and invasion of osteosarcoma cells. Exp Ther Med 9:1881-1886 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26136909