Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 546)
- Conjugation: Chromeo™ 546
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 546)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Specificityab60317 reacts with whole molecular rabbit IgG and the light chains of other rabbit immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins observed.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.013% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Conjugation notesChromeo™ 546 is spectrally similar to Cy3®. Conjugated antibodies exhibit superior luminescent properties and stability towards photobleaching. Chromeo™ 546 conjugated antibodies have absorption and emission maxima of approximately 545 and 568 nm which are compatible with common excitation sources and filter sets. Molar extinction Coefficient: 96,800 M-1cm-1 (measured at Amax) Quantum Yield: ~ 13 % Excitation Wavelength Range: 530 to 550 nm Emission Wavelength Range: 560 to 570 nm
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60317 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Plate-based assays: 1/800 to 1/1000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab60317 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhang X et al. Human Gingiva-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Modulate Monocytes/Macrophages and Alleviate Atherosclerosis. Front Immunol 9:878 (2018). PubMed: 29760701
- Valério-Gomes B et al. The Absolute Number of Oligodendrocytes in the Adult Mouse Brain. Front Neuroanat 12:90 (2018). PubMed: 30425626
- Connor DO et al. Epitope determination of immunogenic proteins of Neisseria gonorrhoeae. PLoS One 12:e0180962 (2017). PubMed: 28723967
- Wang YY et al. Increased translocation of antigens to endosomes and TLR4 mediated endosomal recruitment of TAP contribute to nicotine augmented cross-presentation. Oncotarget 7:38451-38466 (2016). PubMed: 27224911
- Hoppe S et al. Identification of antigenic proteins of the nosocomial pathogen Klebsiella pneumoniae. PLoS One 9:e110703 (2014). PubMed: 25333280
- Hoppe S et al. Rapid identification of novel immunodominant proteins and characterization of a specific linear epitope of Campylobacter jejuni. PLoS One 8:e65837 (2013). PubMed: 23734261
- Strobel S et al. Insectivorous bats digest chitin in the stomach using acidic mammalian chitinase. PLoS One 8:e72770 (2013). PubMed: 24019876
- Molnár T et al. Calcium signals in the nucleus accumbens: Activation of astrocytes by ATP and succinate. BMC Neurosci 12:96 (2011). IHC . PubMed: 21967230
- Molnár T et al. Activation of astroglial calcium signaling by endogenous metabolites succinate and gamma-hydroxybutyrate in the nucleus accumbens. Front Neuroenergetics 3:7 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22180742