Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Rabbit IgG.
ConjugationCy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross absorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3 ®.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97075 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/1000.|
Sample: mouse embryonic stem cell-differentiated embryoid bodies (EBs)
Fix in 3%PFA in PBS for 30 min at RT
Incubate in 7.5% sucrose-PBS for 3h at RT
Incubate in 15% sucrose-PBS at 4 degree Celsius overnight
Embed the EBs in tissue-Tek OCT compound
Cut frozen sections to 4-20 µm thickness
Primary antibody: Rabbit anti-laminin alpha 1, 1:400
Secondary antibody:Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy3®) (ab97075), 1:100
Nuclei were counterstained with SYTO 16
Image: Courtesy of Dr. Shaohua Li, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Sample: mouse endoderm cell
Fix in 3% PFA in PBS for 30 min at RT
Primary antibody: Rabbit anti-talin (ab71333), 1:100
Secondary antibody: Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy3® 488) preadsorbed (ab97075), 1:100
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97075 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Resende TP et al. Evaluation of mouse enteroids as a model for Lawsonia intracellularis infection. Vet Res 50:57 (2019). PubMed: 31324204
- Ogata S et al. Changes of Blood-Brain Barrier and Brain Parenchymal Protein Expression Levels of Mice under Different Insulin-Resistance Conditions Induced by High-Fat Diet. Pharm Res 36:141 (2019). PubMed: 31367840
- Wang Z et al. Upregulation of proBDNF in the Mesenteric Lymph Nodes in Septic Mice. Neurotox Res 36:540-550 (2019). PubMed: 31278527
- Wu X et al. Mitochondria-targeted antioxidant peptide SS-31 mediates neuroprotection in a rat experimental glaucoma model. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 51:411-421 (2019). PubMed: 30811524
- Ding R et al. Gallbladder interstitial Cajal-like cells and gallbladder contractility in patients with cholelithiasis: a prospective study. Folia Histochem Cytobiol 57:94-100 (2019). PubMed: 31237344