Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Chicken, Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationCy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross absorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy5 ®.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97077 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
Rab7 and LAMP1 are highly colocalized in BS-C-1 cells and in HeLa cells.
Rab7 was detected with an Rabbit anti-Rab7 antibody, followed by ab97077 at 1/500 dilution in ICC/IF analysis of HeLa cells.
(From Figure S1 of Humphries et al)
Sample: mouse embryonic stem cell-differentiated embryoid bodies (EBs)
- Fix in 3% PFA in PBS for 30 min at RT
- Incubate in 7.5% sucrose-PBS for 3h at RT
- Incubate in 15% sucrose-PBS at 4 degree Celsius overnight
- Embed the EBs in tissue-Tek OCT compound
- Cut frozen sections to 4-20 µm thickness
Primary antibody: Rabbit anti-laminin alpha 1, 1:400
Secondary antibody:Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy5®) (ab97077), 1:100
F-actin was stained with CytoPainter F-actin staining kit (blue) (ab112124), 1:100
Nuclei were counterstained with SYTO 16
ab97077 (1/200) detecting ab5176 in assynchronous HeLa cells (red). Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde, permeabilised in 0.5% Triton X-100/PBS and counterstained with DAPI in order to highlight the nucleus (blue); ab5176, a rabbit polyclonal to Histone H3 (phospho S10), was used at 1/4000 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu F et al. Increased T-helper 17 cell differentiation mediated by exosome-mediated microRNA-451 redistribution in gastric cancer infiltrated T cells. Cancer Sci 109:65-73 (2018). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 29059496) »
- Sicsic R et al. Microbial communities and inflammatory response in the endometrium differ between normal and metritic dairy cows at 5-10 days post-partum. Vet Res 49:77 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30068391) »