Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to rabbit IgG was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab202372 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
following abreview ab96895
|WB||1/1000 - 1/20000.
5% non-fat dry milk in PBST or TBST is recommended for blocking and incubation of antibodies. BSA is not recommended.
Immunofluorescent analysis of Human stomach carcinoma labeling PCNA with purified rabbit anti-PCNA antibody at 1/100 dilution followed by ab202372 secondary antibody at 1/100 dilution (green). Counterstain: Dapi (Blue). Images represent different lots of ab202372.
All lanes : cocktail of rabbit anti-Actin and mouse anti-hnRNP at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate at 30 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate at 15 µg
All lanes : cocktail of Dylight® 488-conjugated goat anti-rabbit (ab202372) (blue) and Dylight® 680-conjugated goat anti-mouse (red) at 0.5 µg/ml
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab202372 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Pilia M et al. Influence of substrate curvature on osteoblast orientation and extracellular matrix deposition. J Biol Eng 7:23 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24090183
- Xu Y et al. Pseudomonas aeruginosa pyocyanin activates NRF2-ARE-mediated transcriptional response via the ROS-EGFR-PI3K-AKT/MEK-ERK MAP kinase signaling in pulmonary epithelial cells. PLoS One 8:e72528 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24015256