Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross absorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96901 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96901 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Aschrafi A et al. Angiotensin II mediates the axonal trafficking of tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine ß-hydroxylase mRNAs and enhances norepinephrine synthesis in primary sympathetic neurons. J Neurochem 150:666-677 (2019). PubMed: 31306490
- Khumkhrong P et al. Crinamine Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Proliferation, Migration, and Angiogenesis in Cervical Cancer SiHa Cells. Biomolecules 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31527550
- Swaroop M et al. Patient iPSC-derived neural stem cells exhibit phenotypes in concordance with the clinical severity of mucopolysaccharidosis I. Hum Mol Genet 27:3612-3626 (2018). PubMed: 30052969
- Naylor RW et al. Derivation of Corneal Keratocyte-Like Cells from Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. PLoS One 11:e0165464 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 27792791
- Yun BH et al. Expression of nephrin in the human placenta and fetal membranes. Mol Med Rep 12:5116-20 (2015). PubMed: 26151763
- Goldman SM & Barabino GA Cultivation of agarose-based microfluidic hydrogel promotes the development of large, full-thickness, tissue-engineered articular cartilage constructs. J Tissue Eng Regen Med N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25186302