Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 650)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 650)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96886 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649. The DyLight® 650 excitation is 652nm and the emission is 672nm. DyLight® 650 hence provides the same far-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 649 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 649 or DyLight® 650. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 650.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
ab10559 staining CD45 in pig epithelial tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with acetone. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1000) for 12 hours at 4°C. A DyLight® 650-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG H&L (ab96886) (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96886 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Tabak G et al. Mutual action by G? and Gß for optimal activation of GIRK channels in a channel subunit-specific manner. Sci Rep 9:508 (2019). PubMed: 30679535
- Jacenik D et al. G protein-coupled estrogen receptor mediates anti-inflammatory action in Crohn's disease. Sci Rep 9:6749 (2019). PubMed: 31043642
- Telegina DV et al. Mechanisms of Neuronal Death in the Cerebral Cortex during Aging and Development of Alzheimer's Disease-Like Pathology in Rats. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31717998
- Stefanova NA et al. An antioxidant specifically targeting mitochondria delays progression of Alzheimer's disease-like pathology. Aging (Albany NY) 8:2713-2733 (2016). PubMed: 27750209