Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross absorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96902 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649. The DyLight® 650 excitation is 652nm and the emission is 672nm. DyLight® 650 hence provides the same far-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 649 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 649 or DyLight® 650. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 650.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96902 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Hirukawa M et al. Development of a Tissue-Engineered Artificial Ligament: Reconstruction of Injured Rabbit Medial Collateral Ligament With Elastin-Collagen and Ligament Cell Composite Artificial Ligament. Artif Organs 42:736-745 (2018). PubMed: 29660790
- Godinho BMDC et al. Transvascular Delivery of Hydrophobically Modified siRNAs: Gene Silencing in the Rat Brain upon Disruption of the Blood-Brain Barrier. Mol Ther 26:2580-2591 (2018). PubMed: 30143435
- Cox D & Ecroyd H The small heat shock proteins aB-crystallin (HSPB5) and Hsp27 (HSPB1) inhibit the intracellular aggregation of a-synuclein. Cell Stress Chaperones 22:589-600 (2017). PubMed: 28337642
- Romanelli D et al. Roles and regulation of autophagy and apoptosis in the remodelling of the lepidopteran midgut epithelium during metamorphosis. Sci Rep 6:32939 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27609527
- Shenkman M et al. A shared endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation pathway involving the EDEM1 protein for glycosylated and nonglycosylated proteins. J Biol Chem 288:2167-78 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23233672
- Mehmood R et al. Cross-talk between distinct nuclear import pathways enables efficient nuclear import of E47 in conjunction with its partner transcription factors. Mol Biol Cell 22:3715-24 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21832153