Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-FoFr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.7 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6717 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24216136|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
Subcellular localisation of PDCD4 was assessed by immunocytochemical staining. ARIP cells were seeded at 3×105 cells/well on sterile cover slips in six well plates and incubated overnight under standard culture conditions.
Following specific experimental conditions, media was removed and cells were washed with PBS and fixed with 3.7% formalin. Cells were then permeabilised with 0.1% triton X-100 in PBS followed by blocking in blocking buffer (10% Goat serum; 2% BSA; 0.2% Tween 20; 0.7% Glycerol in PBS) for 1 hour. Cells were incubated overnight with ab51495 at 1/100 dilution followed by ab6717 (green) at 1/80 dilution. The nuclear counterstain is DAPI (Blue).
Results are representative of three separate experiments and images were representative of six separate fields. PDCD4 localized and expressing At G0: Cytoplasmic and very low expression; At N12: Cytoplasmic and low expression; At N24: very high cytoplasmic and low nuclear expression; At H12: Cytoplasmic expression and At H24 very high cytoplasmic and low nuclear expression. Over-all PDCD4 was highly expressed in the cytoplasm, with very low expression under serum starved conditions
ab11320 (Rabbit polyclonal to gamma Tubulin - Centrosome Marker) at 1/400 dilution staining human neuroblastoma cells by ICC/IF. The cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with serum and then incubated with the primary antibody for 16 hours. ab6717 was used as the secondary.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6717 has been referenced in 185 publications.
- Chignola R et al. Collective radioresistance of T47D breast carcinoma cells is mediated by a Syncytin-1 homologous protein. PLoS One 14:e0206713 (2019). PubMed: 30699112
- Zhang R et al. Mechanical strain triggers differentiation of dental mesenchymal stem cells by activating osteogenesis-specific biomarkers expression. Am J Transl Res 11:233-244 (2019). PubMed: 30787982
- Fonseca Z et al. Pathogenic Entamoeba histolytica, but not Entamoeba dispar, induce neutrophil extracellular trap (NET) formation. J Leukoc Biol 105:1167-1181 (2019). PubMed: 30913315
- Solhjoo S et al. Roles for osteocalcin in proliferation and differentiation of spermatogonial cells cocultured with somatic cells. J Cell Biochem 120:4924-4934 (2019). PubMed: 30302795
- Lee SH et al. Interaction of the EGFR signaling pathway with porcine cumulus oocyte complexes and oviduct cells in a coculture system. J Cell Physiol 234:4030-4043 (2019). PubMed: 30252133