Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.7 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7086 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7086 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Amjadi F et al. Comparative evaluation of NOTCH signaling molecules in the endometrium of women with various gynecological diseases during the window of implantation. Iran J Basic Med Sci 22:426-431 (2019). PubMed: 31168348
- Wang X et al. Elevated microRNA-145-5p increases matrix metalloproteinase-9 by activating the nuclear factor-?B pathway in rheumatoid arthritis. Mol Med Rep 20:2703-2711 (2019). PubMed: 31322192
- Zhuang L et al. Co-culturing with hypoxia pre-conditioned mesenchymal stem cells as a new strategy for the prevention of irradiation-induced fibroblast-to-myofibroblast transition. Oncol Rep 42:1781-1792 (2019). PubMed: 31485596
- Cao X et al. Y-box binding protein 1 regulates ox-LDL mediated inflammatory responses and lipid uptake in macrophages. Free Radic Biol Med 141:10-20 (2019). PubMed: 31153975
- Cui L et al. miR-194 suppresses epithelial-mesenchymal transition of retinal pigment epithelial cells by directly targeting ZEB1. Ann Transl Med 7:751 (2019). PubMed: 32042767