Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.7 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7086 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7086 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Xu Z et al. Effects of shRNA-mediated silencing of PDE5A3 on intracellular cGMP and free Ca2+ levels and human prostate smooth muscle cell proliferation from benign prostatic hyperplasia. Exp Ther Med 21:322 (2021). PubMed: 33732295
- Vardiani M et al. Gelatin Electrospun Mat as a Potential Co-culture System for In Vitro Production of Sperm Cells from Embryonic Stem Cells. ACS Biomater Sci Eng 6:5823-5832 (2020). PubMed: 33320586
- Amjadi F et al. Comparative evaluation of NOTCH signaling molecules in the endometrium of women with various gynecological diseases during the window of implantation. Iran J Basic Med Sci 22:426-431 (2019). PubMed: 31168348
- Wang X et al. Elevated microRNA-145-5p increases matrix metalloproteinase-9 by activating the nuclear factor-?B pathway in rheumatoid arthritis. Mol Med Rep 20:2703-2711 (2019). PubMed: 31322192
- Zhuang L et al. Co-culturing with hypoxia pre-conditioned mesenchymal stem cells as a new strategy for the prevention of irradiation-induced fibroblast-to-myofibroblast transition. Oncol Rep 42:1781-1792 (2019). PubMed: 31485596