Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP polymer)
- Conjugation: HRP polymer
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Immunoelectrophoresis
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP polymer)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBased on IEP, ab214880 reacts with heavy (gamma) chains on rabbit IgG, light chains on all rabbit immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity is observed to non-immunoglobulin rabbit serum proteins, serum proteins from human, mouse or rat.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, Immunoelectrophoresismore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Rabbit IgG. (Purified Rabbit IgG, whole molecule).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab214880 was affinity purified using solid phase Rabbit IgG. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab214880 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
This product is provided in a pre-diluted, ready-to-use format. Incubate 150 µl per slide for 1 hour.
Representative images IHC for Ki67 (upper panel) and CC3 (lower panel); scale bar 50 μm.
The paraffin sections were deparaffinized and rehydrated, followed by antigen retrieval using sodium citrate buffer (pH 6). The sections were then incubated with 3% hydrogen peroxide to block endogenous peroxidase activity for 10 minutes at room temperature. After 3 washes with TBS, the sections were incubated with 2% bovine serum albumin for 1 hour at room temperature.
Slides were then incubated separately with rabbit anti-Ki67 and rabbit anti-cleaved caspase 3 overnight at 4°C. The slides were washed 3 times and incubated with goat anti-rabbit HRP polymer (1:1, Abcam ab214880) for 2 hours at room temperature. Samples were washed thrice and then developed, counterstained with hematoxylin and then dehydrated before mounting the slides with permount.
Immunohistochemical analysis of ER/PR positive breast cancer tissue stained for ER and detected with ab214880.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab214880 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhao C et al. The Renoprotective Effects of Naringenin (NGN) in Gestational Pregnancy. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 13:53-63 (2020). PubMed: 32021351
- Yang Y et al. Mechanism of cell death induced by silica nanoparticles in hepatocyte cells is by apoptosis. Int J Mol Med 44:903-912 (2019). PubMed: 31524225
- Qiu Z et al. miR-370 inhibits the oxidative stress and apoptosis of cardiac myocytes induced by hydrogen peroxide by targeting FOXO1. Exp Ther Med 18:3025-3031 (2019). PubMed: 31555385
- Sonzogni O et al. Reporters to mark and eliminate basal or luminal epithelial cells in culture and in vivo. PLoS Biol 16:e2004049 (2018). PubMed: 29924804
- Luo L et al. Bletilla striata polysaccharide has a protective effect on intestinal epithelial barrier disruption in TAA-induced cirrhotic rats. Exp Ther Med 16:1715-1722 (2018). PubMed: 30186392
- Zhang C et al. FOXA1 is upregulated in glioma and promotes proliferation as well as cell cycle through regulation of cyclin D1 expression. Cancer Manag Res 10:3283-3293 (2018). PubMed: 30233244
- Li F et al. Blocking the CD47-SIRPa axis by delivery of anti-CD47 antibody induces antitumor effects in glioma and glioma stem cells. Oncoimmunology 7:e1391973 (2018). PubMed: 29308321
- Nakashima H et al. Toxicity and Efficacy of a Novel GADD34-expressing Oncolytic HSV-1 for the Treatment of Experimental Glioblastoma. Clin Cancer Res 24:2574-2584 (2018). PubMed: 29511029
- Fang L et al. Resistance to epithelial growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors in a patient with transformation from lung adenocarcinoma to small cell lung cancer: A case report. Oncol Lett 14:593-598 (2017). PubMed: 28693210