Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-Fr
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7090 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/20000 - 1/80000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Immunohistochemical analysis of healthy and colitis mouse colon sections (untreated and treated with enoxaparin) labeling claudin-4 with ab15104 at 1/200. ab7090, anti-rabbit immunoglobulin G conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) at 1/300 was used as the secondary antibody. ab64238 at 1/50 was used to develop the histological signal.
Antigen retrieval was performed by incubating the sections for 10 minutes at 97°C in 1 mM EDTA buffer, pH 8.0 or 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0.
Control, C; untreated colitis, DSS; oral enoxaparin, OE; intraperitoneal injection of enoxaparin, IPE.
ab9986 staining osteoprotegerin in human skin tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 1% BSA and 5% normal goat serum in PBS for 30 minutes at 22°C; Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/20) for 9 hours at 4°C. An HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG H&L (ab7090) (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7090 has been referenced in 146 publications.
- Bai J et al. lncRNA SNHG1 cooperated with miR-497/miR-195-5p to modify epithelial-mesenchymal transition underlying colorectal cancer exacerbation. J Cell Physiol 235:1453-1468 (2020). PubMed: 31276207
- Zhu G et al. MyD88 mediates colorectal cancer cell proliferation, migration and invasion via NF-?B/AP-1 signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 45:131-140 (2020). PubMed: 31746347
- Liu Q et al. circ_0067934 increases bladder cancer cell proliferation, migration and invasion through suppressing miR-1304 expression and increasing Myc expression levels. Exp Ther Med 19:3751-3759 (2020). PubMed: 32346439
- Zhang H et al. Downregulation of microRNA-519 enhances development of lung cancer by mediating the E2F2/PI3K/AKT axis. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 13:711-720 (2020). PubMed: 32355519
- Jiao H et al. THBS2, a microRNA-744-5p target, modulates MMP9 expression through CUX1 in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors. Oncol Lett 19:1683-1692 (2020). PubMed: 32194660