Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross absorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as primary.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
IHC image of beta Actin staining in normal human colon, formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissue*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8227, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (Ab97080, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution developed using the ECL technique, with ab87342.
This product has been referenced in:
- Lu Y et al. Cambogin suppresses dextran sulphate sodium-induced colitis by enhancing Treg cell stability and function. Br J Pharmacol 175:1085-1099 (2018). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 29352742) »
- Cioni JM et al. Axon-Axon Interactions Regulate Topographic Optic Tract Sorting via CYFIP2-Dependent WAVE Complex Function. Neuron 97:1078-1093.e6 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29518358) »