Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross absorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/25000 - 1/75000.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
IHC image of beta Actin staining in normal human colon, formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissue*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8227, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (Ab97080, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution developed using the ECL technique, with ab87342.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97080 has been referenced in 61 publications.
- Li Y et al. LncRNA-LET relieves hypoxia-induced injury in H9c2 cells through regulation of miR-138. J Cell Biochem 121:259-268 (2020). PubMed: 31222827
- Chen L et al. Thymus-expressed chemokine secreted by breast cancer cells promotes metastasis and inhibits apoptosis. Oncol Rep 43:1875-1884 (2020). PubMed: 32323823
- Yan B et al. Effects of the Bone/Bone Marrow Microenvironments on Prostate Cancer Cells and CD59 Expression. Biomed Res Int 2020:2753414 (2020). PubMed: 32337233
- Zhou H et al. miR-34a inhibits esophageal squamous cell carcinoma progression via regulation of FOXM1. Oncol Lett 17:706-712 (2019). PubMed: 30655820
- Barkai O et al. Platelet-derived growth factor activates nociceptive neurons by inhibiting M-current and contributes to inflammatory pain. Pain 160:1281-1296 (2019). PubMed: 30933959