Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: IRDye® 680RD
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, In-Cell ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, In-Cell ELISAmore details
Chicken, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length protein corresponding to Rabbit IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Contains 10 mg/mL BSA (free of IgG and protease) as stabilizer.
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesAffinity chromatography purified using pooled IgG covalently linked to agarose.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab216777 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/5000 - 1/25000.
1/200 - 1/800.
1/5000 - 1/25000.
1/200 - 1/800.
All lanes : Anti-GAPDH antibody [EPR16891] - Loading Control (ab181602) at 1/10000 dilution (Anti-GAPDH antibody)
Lane 1 : Wild-type HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 2 : Beta actin knockout HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216777) at 1/10000 dilution (Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD))
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MES buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour before being incubated with Anti-GAPDH antibody ab181602 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using the Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216777) at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
Image taken from In-cell ELISA PhosphoPDH Kit (ab110218), which uses Goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed ab216777 for detection among its components.
Excitation and emission spectra of IRDye® 680RD Ex: 680, Em:694.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab216777 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Li Z et al. TRIM21-mediated proteasomal degradation of SAMHD1 regulates its antiviral activity. EMBO Rep 21:e47528 (2020). PubMed: 31797533
- Peacock TP et al. Swine ANP32A Supports Avian Influenza Virus Polymerase. J Virol 94:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32269123
- Sun K et al. Postretrieval Microinjection of Baclofen Into the Agranular Insular Cortex Inhibits Morphine-Induced CPP by Disrupting Reconsolidation. Front Pharmacol 11:743 (2020). PubMed: 32508658
- Elbaz-Alon Y et al. PDZD8 interacts with Protrudin and Rab7 at ER-late endosome membrane contact sites associated with mitochondria. Nat Commun 11:3645 (2020). PubMed: 32686675