Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Cow, MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1.71% Sucrose, 0.27% sodium dihydrogen phosphate, 1.09% disodium hydrogen phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesSize exclusion chromatography as well as some proprietary methods for purifying the final materials were used.
Conjugation notesExcitation max. l 565>498 nm. Emission max. l 578 nm. F/P 0.8:1.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72465 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab16669 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab16669, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody Goat anti-rabbit IgG H&L (Phycoerythrin, pre-adsorbed) (ab72465) was used at 1/1000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monclonal) (0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 575/30 bandpass filter.
Sandwich ELISA to detect Rabbit IgG. Curve generated from a streptavidin-coated 96-well plate probed with dilutions of biotinylated Rabbit IgG and read after a 2 hour incubation at room temperature with ab72465
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab72465 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Holm LJ et al. Fenofibrate increases very-long-chain sphingolipids and improves blood glucose homeostasis in NOD mice. Diabetologia N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31410530
- Castellini C et al. In vitro effect of nerve growth factor on the main traits of rabbit sperm. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 17:93 (2019). PubMed: 31718673
- Volpetti F et al. A microfluidic platform for high-throughput multiplexed protein quantitation. PLoS One 10:e0117744 (2015). PubMed: 25680117
- Morris D et al. Glutathione synthesis is compromised in erythrocytes from individuals with HIV. Front Pharmacol 5:73 (2014). PubMed: 24782776