Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads.
Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanante (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6718 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6718 has been referenced in 40 publications.
- Wang F et al. miR-210 enhances mesenchymal stem cell-modulated neural precursor cell migration. Mol Med Rep 21:2405-2414 (2020). PubMed: 32323777
- Yao D et al. Discovery of novel ATAD2 bromodomain inhibitors that trigger apoptosis and autophagy in breast cells by structure-based virtual screening. J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem 35:713-725 (2020). PubMed: 32174193
- Liu H et al. Heparin-poloxamer hydrogel-encapsulated rhFGF21 enhances wound healing in diabetic mice. FASEB J 33:9858-9870 (2019). PubMed: 31166803
- Nam SY et al. An osteoclastogenesis system, the RANKL/RANK signalling pathway, contributes to aggravated allergic inflammation. Br J Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30737962
- Heng BC et al. Small molecules enhance neurogenic differentiation of dental-derived adult stem cells. Arch Oral Biol 102:26-38 (2019). PubMed: 30954806