Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Rat IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150157 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/2000 - 1/4000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab6160 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6160, 2µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab150157 Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rat IgG (H+L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab30446 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab30446, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody Goat anti-rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150157) was used at 1/4000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rat IgG2b [RTK4530] (ab18541, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150157 has been referenced in 56 publications.
- Barbeito-Andrés J et al. Congenital Zika syndrome is associated with maternal protein malnutrition. Sci Adv 6:eaaw6284 (2020). PubMed: 31950075
- Mizunoe Y et al. Cathepsin B overexpression induces degradation of perilipin 1 to cause lipid metabolism dysfunction in adipocytes. Sci Rep 10:634 (2020). PubMed: 31959889
- Lee S & Prisby RD Short-term intermittent parathyroid hormone (1-34) administration increased angiogenesis and matrix metalloproteinase 9 in femora of mature and middle-aged C57BL/6 mice. Exp Physiol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32306445
- Zhao JL et al. ISO-alpha-acids improve the hematoma resolution and prevent peri-hematoma inflammations by transforming microglia via PPARgamma-CD36 axis in ICH rats. Int Immunopharmacol 83:106396 (2020). PubMed: 32193103
- Yang KC et al. Effects of scaffold geometry on chondrogenic differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 110:110733 (2020). PubMed: 32204044