Publishing research using ab150159? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab150159 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Liu M et al. Maternal exposure to swainsonine impaired the early postnatal development of mouse dentate gyrus of offspring. Neurochem Int 129:104511 (2019). PubMed: 31348968
- Liu Y et al. Bit1-a novel regulator of astrocyte function during retinal development: proliferation, migration, and paracrine effects on vascular endothelial cell. Hum Cell 32:418-427 (2019). PubMed: 31368047
- Wang QQ et al. Human Umbilical Cord Wharton's Jelly Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells May Attenuate Sarcopenia in Aged Mice Induced by Hindlimb Suspension. Med Sci Monit 24:9272-9281 (2018). PubMed: 30571669
- Chae JJ et al. Nictitating membrane fixation improves stability of the contact lens on the animal corneal surface. PLoS One 13:e0194795 (2018). PubMed: 29584737
- Barrick S et al. Salt bridges gate a-catenin activation at intercellular junctions. Mol Biol Cell 29:111-122 (2018). PubMed: 29142072
- Lee HC et al. Foreign Body Response to Intracortical Microelectrodes Is Not Altered with Dip-Coating of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG). Front Neurosci 11:513 (2017). PubMed: 28959183
- Wu KZ et al. Junctional adhesion molecule A: expression in the murine epididymal tract and accessory organs and acquisition by maturing sperm. Mol Hum Reprod 23:132-140 (2017). PubMed: 28062807
- Zhou T et al. Syringe-injectable mesh electronics integrate seamlessly with minimal chronic immune response in the brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:5894-5899 (2017). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 28533392
- Lee BC et al. Deubiquitinase CYLD acts as a negative regulator for bacterium NTHi-induced inflammation by suppressing K63-linked ubiquitination of MyD88. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E165-71 (2016). PubMed: 26719415
- Wang W et al. Galectin Hco-gal-m from Haemonchus contortus modulates goat monocytes and T cell function in different patterns. Parasit Vectors 7:342 (2014). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 25056558