Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.788% Tris HCl, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.001% Zinc chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads.
Conjugation notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6846 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
All lanes : Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control (ab6160) at 1 µg/ml (Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control)
All lanes : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Lanes 1-2 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab6846) at 1/5000 dilution (Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG)
Lanes 3-4 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab6846) at 1/20000 dilution (Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG)
Lanes 5-6 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab6846) at 1/50000 dilution (Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG)
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6846 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Stromberg LR et al. Presentation matters: Impact of association of amphiphilic LPS with serum carrier proteins on innate immune signaling. PLoS One 13:e0198531 (2018). PubMed: 29902192
- Tarver MR et al. Myosin Gene Expression and Protein Abundance in Different Castes of the Formosan Subterranean Termite (Coptotermes formosanus). Insects 3:1190-9 (2012). PubMed: 26466734