Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6844 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6844 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Chen D et al. MPZL1 promotes tumor cell proliferation and migration via activation of Src kinase in ovarian cancer. Oncol Rep 42:679-687 (2019). PubMed: 31233194
- Seminerio MJ et al. The evaluation of AZ66, an optimized sigma receptor antagonist, against methamphetamine-induced dopaminergic neurotoxicity and memory impairment in mice. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 16:1033-44 (2013). PubMed: 22932447
- Kaushal N et al. Pharmacological evaluation of SN79, a sigma (s) receptor ligand, against methamphetamine-induced neurotoxicity in vivo. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 23:960-71 (2013). PubMed: 22921523
- Sanchez-Adams J et al. Atomic force microscopy reveals regional variations in the micromechanical properties of the pericellular and extracellular matrices of the meniscus. J Orthop Res 31:1218-25 (2013). PubMed: 23568545
- Tachibana H et al. Activation of liver X receptor inhibits osteopontin and ameliorates diabetic nephropathy. J Am Soc Nephrol 23:1835-46 (2012). PubMed: 23085633
- Cicko S et al. Purinergic receptor inhibition prevents the development of smoke-induced lung injury and emphysema. J Immunol 185:688-97 (2010). IHC-P . PubMed: 20519655
- Martorana PA et al. Effect of roflumilast on inflammatory cells in the lungs of cigarette smoke-exposed mice. BMC Pulm Med 8:17 (2008). IHC-P . PubMed: 18755021