Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr
Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationCy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98416 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/1000.|
added following abreview 37065
Sample: mouse embryonic stem cell-differentiated embryoid bodies (EBs)
- Fix in 3%PFA in PBS for 30 min at RT
- Incubate in 7.5% sucrose-PBS for 3h at RT
- Incubate in 15% sucrose-PBS at 4 degree Celsius overnight
- Embed the EBs in tissue-Tek OCT compound
- Cut frozen sections to 4-20 µm thickness
Primary antibody: Rat anti-EndoA alpha 1, 1:100
Rabbit anti-laminin alpha 1, 1:400
Secondary antibody:Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Cy3®) (ab98416), 1:100
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AMCA) (ab123435), 1:100
Nuclei were counterstained with SYTO 16
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98416 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Chauhan A et al. The platelet receptor CLEC-2 blocks neutrophil mediated hepatic recovery in acetaminophen induced acute liver failure. Nat Commun 11:1939 (2020). PubMed: 32321925
- Zietzer A et al. The RNA-binding protein hnRNPU regulates the sorting of microRNA-30c-5p into large extracellular vesicles. J Extracell Vesicles 9:1786967 (2020). PubMed: 32944175