Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6840 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6840 has been referenced in 18 publications.
- De Storme N & Geelen D High temperatures alter cross-over distribution and induce male meiotic restitution in Arabidopsis thaliana. Commun Biol 3:187 (2020). PubMed: 32327690
- Zheng T et al. Cornel iridoid glycoside exerts a neuroprotective effect on neuroinflammation in rats with brain injury by inhibiting NF-?B and STAT3. 3 Biotech 9:195 (2019). PubMed: 31065495
- Ouyang Z et al. l-Cysteine augments microtubule-associated protein 2 levels and enhances antioxidant activity in rats following traumatic brain injury. 3 Biotech 9:280 (2019). PubMed: 31245244
- Shan L et al. Fangchinoline supplementation attenuates inflammatory markers in experimental rheumatoid arthritis-induced rats. Biomed Pharmacother 111:142-150 (2019). PubMed: 30579253
- Ren SX et al. Mechanistic evaluation of anti-arthritic activity of ß-methylphenylalanine in experimental rats. Biomed Pharmacother 113:108730 (2019). PubMed: 30861411