Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6840 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6840 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- De Storme N & Geelen D High temperatures alter cross-over distribution and induce male meiotic restitution in Arabidopsis thaliana. Commun Biol 3:187 (2020). PubMed: 32327690
- Chothe SK et al. NLRC5 Serves as a Pro-viral Factor During Influenza Virus Infection in Chicken Macrophages. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 10:230 (2020). PubMed: 32509599
- Zheng T et al. Cornel iridoid glycoside exerts a neuroprotective effect on neuroinflammation in rats with brain injury by inhibiting NF-?B and STAT3. 3 Biotech 9:195 (2019). PubMed: 31065495
- Li H et al. Neuroprotective effects of increasing levels of HSP70 against neuroinflammation in Parkinson's disease model by inhibition of NF-?B and STAT3. Life Sci 234:116747 (2019). PubMed: 31408661
- Ouyang Z et al. l-Cysteine augments microtubule-associated protein 2 levels and enhances antioxidant activity in rats following traumatic brain injury. 3 Biotech 9:280 (2019). PubMed: 31245244